Broken Antler Fen I'm in Control.
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
The Knight was quickly getting frustrated. Kinra wasn't not at all referring to all the hormones raging during that night. It could have likely been the source of the problem but that was not what she was trying to deal with. There was a flaw in his policy of having everyone sleep in the same area. It had it's advantages but obviously some disadvantages. That was the actually matter Kinra was trying to address. She could care less of all his mate problem. Even if she cared she wouldn't be allowed to get involved in such thing.

It was very difficult to let Sebastian continue with giving her instructions. When he was done she immediately return to the more important matter and starting raising her voice. "I was not referring to the ideas of breeding! It may be linked to the problem but the real problem is your policy to having everyone sleep in the same place. One of the advantages of it would be to sleep next to someone for warmth, which was what I was trying to do and it's likely the same for the others. Of course it seems like not everyone can control their hormones. If 'accidental' breeding is what you worry about then maybe you should consider having males on one side of the Cove and females at the other."

She turned her head to the side. She was heavily annoyed with him right now. She ended up adding what she would have preferred him to do. "It would have been more Alpha like if you would have just said you didn't want us to be so close, then maybe Flora wouldn't have lost it."
Messages In This Thread
I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 05:54 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 06:26 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 05:40 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 30, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 30, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 08:26 AM