Firefly Ravine A Wolf Up Ahead
54 Posts
Ooc — Nico
OCC:

@Teci @Sen @Depp
Thought you guys would help in this post.

Lyric was simply just going for a morning stroll when she heard a call for help in the distance. They sounded frail and frantic so she rushed towards the voice, catching on it's scent soon after. She saw a small white rat-looking dog lying on a patch of grass, she looked extremely ill and injured. Nudging the poor thing, she felt her heart beating only softly, near death she thought. Having no idea how such a dog made it's way into Teekon, she sprinted pack into the pack territory with the dogs scruff in jaws. 
'Teci! Where are you? I need your Help.' She shouted desperately for her new co-worker/adoptive daughter. She saw Rain by the stream and yelled towards her. 
'Rain honey, go get Depp or Sen, it's an emergency!' 
Laying the poor thing down in the feathery grass, she began to check her vitals, many scars over the body, and perhaps some broken bones. Was it attacked by some cougars or something?
'Teci! I need you NOW!' She then began push it's chest to keep the poor dear's heart going. 
Please, don't go on me. 

OCC UPDATE:
For some dumb-ass reason I accidentally posted as rain instead of Lyric, Each time I go into edit the post to switch to Lyric, IT SIGNS ME OUT AND SAYS I NEED TO SIGN IN AGAIN. So no matter what, I cannot change it because I screwed up at the start. Just pretend this Is @Lyric for now.
Messages In This Thread
A Wolf Up Ahead - by Pinky - March 28, 2016, 04:15 PM
RE: A Wolf Up Ahead - by Rain Willow - March 28, 2016, 04:43 PM
RE: A Wolf Up Ahead - by Teci - March 28, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: A Wolf Up Ahead - by Sen - April 01, 2016, 01:17 AM