Broken Antler Fen I'm in Control.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked at her with a steel like gaze. He had chosen for this way of living with the purpose of creating a family like bond. He was not going to give up on it only moments after the pack started. Now it might be difficult with the females being in heat but if they weren't he didn't like to separate the group. They were one unity. Maybe Kinra did not understand that seeing that she always had to operate on her own. "I am not changing a thing about sleeping together in the cove. The males won't be separated from the females, it would create another gap I would not want. However what I did learn is to not allow females in heat at the Cove at night," he spoke, and he was most definitely going to let the others know that new rule. Otherwise, like Kinra had pointed out there would be only confusion and chaos.

"Perhaps it would have been smarter that way, but I am only a wolf and I am learning being an alpha on the go. You don't have to talk back to me like that only because I did something wrong in your eyes. You could have come to me personally and tell me there might have been another way of doing it, but you haven't," he pointed out. His pale eyes directly casted in her eyes. She had not even come back to report about Fallen, if she went after her at all. Sebastian had ran into her the next day though, so that was just his luck, which also resulted in her confessing her crush on him.
Messages In This Thread
I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 05:54 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 06:26 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 05:40 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 30, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 30, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 08:26 AM