Broken Antler Fen I'm in Control.
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Kinra was able to calm down and return to normal. She could accept the idea that he wanted to keep everyone together but that would prevent something like this from happening again. He did realize the source that caused problems but Kinra wasn't too sure if he understood what he was just saying. She returned to a calm tone "A female can be in heat for several days, and during the time they are at their most vulnerable. It would be much more reassuring if another female accompanies the one in heat. Do that and your solution would work perfectly for what you want." His idea would work much better than hers for his goal.

"The reason I talk back IS because you are learning." Then she took a deep breath and let it out steadily. "I'll admit that maybe it was wrong of me. I try to be perfect on duty but I know even the greatest of Knights still have flaws. So if I was out of line then I'm.." She slightly turned her head to the side once more. "Sorry.." Saying that word was always difficult but it's not like it was the first time in her life she had to say it. She was aware that she can make mistakes and that her choices may not be completely right. She then returned to looking at him in the eyes. "I'm really trying to help you and your whole pack. Once your pack becomes strong and stable, my main task will be complete. It was frustrating for me to see Flora leave, and I did blame you for it." Then Kinra sat down and sighed, she didn't like admitting she was wrong. "That's my own mistake."

But what a Knight does best is learning from experience. Obviously all this was going to change how she handles newer problems.
Messages In This Thread
I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 05:54 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 06:26 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 05:40 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 30, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 30, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 08:26 AM