Ankyra Sound it comes and goes in waves
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
wow sorry for holding this up! feel free to skip over me if i continue to be a jackass. also omg dana scully my truluv

She parted her lips to answer Rosalyn's question, but Caiaphas rudely lobbed her oar in and pried the two away from what could have potentially been a very illuminating conversation. The wolf swung her lank hips away from the countess, circling at Rosalyn's rear, fearing she was due for a hiding. 

Engry Oorchin––not to say that Lusca didn't enjoy her own imaginative epithets for Caiaphas and her Squalid Squad, but they were used often in the adytum of her own thoughts, and the consideration of trot out Fishwife preyed on her mind the instant Caiaphas' gums curled contemptuously around the alias. Lusca's countenance dimmed as she was taunted, likened to Gollum in a roundabout way, and she pulled up alongside the ruddy female, again, staring unblinkingly at their queen consort. "Mm, discovered. Interesting wording. I too have heard it used synonymously with captured." She said. 

Resentment built until it was fit to scream from her. Never once had "fitting in" seemed so uninviting as it did when placed under Saltwinter's "survivors" brand name. Not thrivers. Survivors. They weren't even striving for prosperity, they were perfectly content with struggling and graduating through ranks in the pack was equivalent to graduating from University of Phoenix––useless and unimpressive. "Actually––Rosalyn, was it?––we are relatives. Albeit distant ones." she blatantly scanned Caiaphas' figure. "It's incredible how some of you managed to avoid extinction. You sure did miss some key evolutionary milestones. Empathy, intelligence––and oh, it's tragic how inbreeding affects one's appearance." 
Messages In This Thread
it comes and goes in waves - by Caiaphas - March 05, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: it comes and goes in waves - by Lusca - March 05, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: it comes and goes in waves - by Rosalyn - March 09, 2016, 10:01 PM
RE: it comes and goes in waves - by Caiaphas - March 09, 2016, 10:11 PM
RE: it comes and goes in waves - by Lusca - March 16, 2016, 06:44 AM
RE: it comes and goes in waves - by Rosalyn - March 18, 2016, 06:57 AM
RE: it comes and goes in waves - by Caiaphas - March 19, 2016, 12:18 PM
RE: it comes and goes in waves - by Rosalyn - March 23, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: it comes and goes in waves - by Lusca - March 29, 2016, 06:20 PM
RE: it comes and goes in waves - by Caiaphas - April 10, 2016, 06:23 PM
RE: it comes and goes in waves - by Rosalyn - April 11, 2016, 09:56 PM