Broken Antler Fen I'm in Control.
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
"I understand. Next time a problem occurs, I'll ask to speak with you privately if possible." Although it was actually possible for her to take over but as a Knight it was not her job or responsibility. Sebastian was the leader, she had to show the example as a follower while also guiding him. Kinra couldn't help but smile a little bit when he complimented her, that was the first real compliment from him. Although it should be normal for her to give good advice, the words just made her happy to hear.

Kinra's mood was more friendly now. It's true that Sebastian had never given her detailed instructions but the main task was clear. If he wanted to add in some details that was fine as long as it didn't go against her main task. "My task is to make sure your pack becomes strong and last. I'm suppose to make sure everyone in the pack can handle themselves in their job, including you." She reminded him. "I've already met all members and recently started making sure Brandy and Aduin knows the basics in fighting, I can't take them out hunting until I'm sure they are ready. Currently there are predators lurking around the territory, I spotted some south of here and I'm sure there are more surrounding the territory. They wonder close but so far none have entered the territory. You may not have given me any direct task but I have been working on the objective you gave me." She then bowed down to him respectfully "[b]I am also your Knight at your command so if you have any extra task for me I'll be happy to complete them for you."[/b]
Messages In This Thread
I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 05:54 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 06:26 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 12:30 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 02:58 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 03:53 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 28, 2016, 04:49 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 28, 2016, 05:40 PM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 30, 2016, 06:49 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Kinra - March 30, 2016, 11:16 AM
RE: I'm in Control. - by Sebastian - March 31, 2016, 08:26 AM