Ankyra Sound for some reason i smell gas on my hands.
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
Visibly disappointed that Tavi wasn't interested in taking Caiaphas to the gallows, Lusca sighed and hesitated midstep, saying: "that's too bad." She could stand to watch someone knock the seawitch's ass down a peg or two, but it was clear that her present strategy would yield her no results in hiring an executioner. She would rethink her approach later.

The beachfront was certainly an idyllic scene to stretch one's legs, Lusca thought. Not the wisest choice for a stopover, but that wasn't her business. "If you're anything like me," she grunted, leaping onto the boulder that backed them and shifting her weight to balance on the outcrop, peering down at the Grotto wolf. "A constant state of despair." she paused, then added: "sometimes referred to as 'Saltwinter.'"  

"You're from uh... uh, Donnelaith?" She asked, calling to mind her conversation with Tachyon and the information he parted about the denizens of the silvan dominion palling around with her two-toned vexation.
Messages In This Thread
for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by RIP Tavi - March 30, 2016, 08:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 09:53 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 30, 2016, 10:38 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - March 31, 2016, 02:45 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - March 31, 2016, 09:57 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 01, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 05, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by Lusca - April 07, 2016, 04:16 PM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 09, 2016, 07:11 AM
RE: for some reason i smell gas on my hands. - by James - April 19, 2016, 10:41 PM