Blackfoot Forest give me the souls and the flocks that you wish
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
hosannah. her name - not where she was from, but, few were privy to that. and working her tongue around her own name was difficult enough. perhaps it would be enough to satiate him for a little longer, so that she could properly wake. she did have time to pull herself up, at least partly, in to the light; the brambles stuck to her extremities but she did not take the time to care, for now. he needed explanation, and she needed - well, a hot meal for starters, but she couldn't ask such a thing of this stranger. 

i was... traveling, the woman winces slightly as the longer word rolls up her throat and out, but she focuses on the man before her. the light hits her face and the colors there ignite, and briefly she is fire. not everyone is... so kind, as you. if by kind she meant did not try to rip her apart, then sure, this stranger was kind; he was scrutinizing her and speaking, which was a comfort versus the opposite.
Messages In This Thread
RE: give me the souls and the flocks that you wish - by RIP Hosannah - March 31, 2016, 12:28 PM