Blackfoot Forest give me the souls and the flocks that you wish
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
"Hosannah," he repeated, trying to decide where he had heard the name before. He was not a religious wolf, but he felt as though he recognized the name from a song, and the only songs he'd heard were those of a religion. He and Emily had once taken shelter with a pack who spent their days and nights worshipping; they left shortly after. 

No longer dwelling on her name, he moved onto her next string of words and shook his head. "I am kind enough," he commented briefly, "Everyone does what they need to, I apologize that you've been caught in the middle," he added, but he felt that whatever she'd done to deserve her entire tail to be torn from her was probably partially her own fault. He kept his thoughts to himself. 

"Come," Aaron then beckoned her to stand, waiting patiently for her to do so. She seemed weak and heavy, and doubted she could fully gather herself in one swift movement. "There is a stream and a cache nearby, I will feed you," he told her, thinking briefly of his co-alpha. Would she care? He was not sure, but he felt that there was no reason not to help a stranger in need, especially one with the correct genitalia. 
Messages In This Thread
RE: give me the souls and the flocks that you wish - by Tantalus - March 31, 2016, 12:36 PM