Blackfoot Forest give me the souls and the flocks that you wish
338 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
He did not respond to her comment just yet, sensing the slight uncertainty in her voice. She didn't appear to be lying, it would be a dumb thing to lie about, but he knew better than anyone that this was not the most ideal territory. He thought to the Emberwood, wondering if the Maplewood pack still guarded it, and inwardly sighed.

The cool bubbles of a running stream soon filled his ears, and he smiled at the thought of it's crisp waters against his tongue. The man paused at the stream, offering it to her before he took any himself, moving away towards his hidden cache. It was dug beneath a large boulder, a handful of dead foxes lying within it. He picked one from the pile, yanking it from it's scruff. The creature was limp and depressing, but food all the same. The pack was working hard to rid the nasty creatures from the forest, and these were only a few of the numerous casualties. Their nights were growing quieter.

"This place is Blackfoot Forest," he told her as he dropped the creature nearby. "It is named after the foxes that favor the territory for it's darkness," the man continued, his tail waving behind him. "My pack is Rosings, named for my home and the abundance of red flowers than grow in the lighter areas of the forest. We look for the good," he informed her briefly, moving around her to drink from the stream. He lapped at the cold water before turning back to her, making sure she would eat. He would not offer her anything else, so he assumed that she would not be so picky of her meal.

"My name is Aaron Odolf."
Messages In This Thread
RE: give me the souls and the flocks that you wish - by Tantalus - March 31, 2016, 12:54 PM