Blackfoot Forest give me the souls and the flocks that you wish
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
she knew not to expect much more than he had given. her comment about the flowers was more off-hand than anything, and so when he appears to ignore it, hosannah hardly minds. his questions are somewhat redundant of one another, and yet they are simple to answer. whatever pleasantness brightened her features suddenly vanished, a hesitation, like a shadow passing over the sun; she ponders for a split second but is quick to reply, i do not know.

her lord has yet to speak to her - to show her the way forward - or, perhaps this was the way. perhaps the struggles she faced through the month had come to an end with her arrival in this dark, dense place. hosannah entertained that thought briefly, but did not dwell upon it; it was wrong to assume she knew the will of the daystar to any degree. i cannot return home, and i feel lost here. as she states this, she looks down upon what remained of the fox. its fur and bones were in a scattered pile, held together by only the thinnest boa, and she found herself feeling a vague kinship with it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: give me the souls and the flocks that you wish - by RIP Hosannah - March 31, 2016, 01:31 PM