Blackfoot Forest give me the souls and the flocks that you wish
☀️
160 Posts
Ooc — Java
she was hasty in thinking they were different here, or at least different enough to dissuade her. his explanation was swift but poignant, and hosannah did not stop to reflect on how cliche he seemed to think the premise was. love did conquer all - as in her case, it was the love of her lord for His creation, or her own love of Him. together they would spread His influence --- ah, but her mind was running in a tangent now. she refocused, adjusting her weight subtly while aaron spoke.

the woman fixated briefly upon the pairing system, but this too did not bother her. in her own home, it was expected that she take many lovers herself. she had departed before any could be chosen for her, and so this... it hearkened back to her origins. 

that is smart, she complimented with a small nod, and found that the earlier meal was already invigorating her. she did not feel so weak now, basking in the bright sunlight as it swayed through the boughs above. having a partner in life is always a good thing. in her case, her partner was a deity - but she could make room for another, if that is what he was offering. it would be merely for show, in her mind. none could best the redeemer.

you must be very... stringent, then, with whom you give access. which meant that his dismissal of her comment, about the flowers specifically, was sensible. hosannah licks her lips and takes on a thoughtful expression, as if contemplating something great -- but she is only thinking of how best to approach the subject of her lingering. he is kind; the food is plentiful, the water cool; there were many souls here, and she could bring them to the faith, slowly, diligently. and i suppose you hardly have room for someone such as myself, small and weak as i currently am.
Messages In This Thread
RE: give me the souls and the flocks that you wish - by RIP Hosannah - March 31, 2016, 02:09 PM