Blacktail Deer Plateau i shot down the sun with bow and flame
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Skeeheehee, Perry's a douche sometimes. :P

"It didn't, Asskiss," he concurred, then said, "Hey now, same to you, daddy-o. By the sound of things, you'll be facing belligerent teenager probs long before I ever have to worry about them." Peregrine clicked his tongue and chuckled softly, still marveling at the fact that Atticus was a father too, to a teenager.

"Yeah, man, there's nothing better for the soul than cleaning out the pipes," the younger brother observed crudely. At Atticus's remark about the possibility of knocking up another she-wolf, the Alpha suggested, "Maybe wrap your dick in a leaf or something?"

Atticus seemed to think Blue Willow was out of his league and Peregrine shook his head lightly. "Nah, man, she's down-to-earth. She's the sweetest thing. Matter of fact, if you do pursue her and hurt her, I might have to slap you in the sack. She deserves the best: a good husband and prospective father. I wouldn't throw her name on the table if I didn't think you were worthy of the task. Want me to try matchmaking you two...?"
Messages In This Thread
i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 11, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 12, 2014, 01:00 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 01:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 18, 2014, 09:27 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 23, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 24, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 25, 2014, 11:51 PM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Peregrine Redhawk - April 26, 2014, 12:04 AM
RE: i shot down the sun with bow and flame - by Atticus - April 26, 2014, 12:34 AM