Qeya River I'm selfish, I'm obscene
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Upon her return from Reek’s claim, Thuringwethil did not immediately go to Gyda. Other things were on her mind she needed to sort and once she and @Warbone separated at the borders, the young leader made her round the eastern side until she finds herself along the river where it meets the rocky terrain of the ridge. Her wolves knew to spend more time on this side, open and vulnerable to the valley and the Qeya River not too far. With the unknown between them and the pack to the south, she isn’t up for risking anything just yet.

Her nose drops for a drink, the cool water running her system until it disappears and merges with her own. The winter is mostly gone, moving into spring with warmer weather and the curiosity of what the lands will bring in the upcoming months are enough of a distraction from the current issue. The storm Wildfire had told her about hadn’t ever left her mind and she wondered if another would rip through their land and leave more destruction in the wake. Living on a mountain for the first time in her life would present new challenges and the weather would be one, but she’d made it through the winter without much damage to remind her of what has happened.

The scent of another catches her attention as she moves along the bank with a slight wind her in direction. It vaguely reminds of her Reek only in relation of the aroma he once held and eventually that memory would shed. For now, curious of the new Phoenix, she moves along the edges of the bank where the ground still feels dry beneath her feet until scent materializes into a smaller—rounder?—figure on the opposite side of the river.

Tag for visibility.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - March 24, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 08:10 PM