Larksong Grotto what are we made of but hunger and rage?
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
His acceptance pulled her posture inward and she eases the stiffness of her legs to shuffle her weight. The new dynamic changes the air and she arches her tail a little tighter and she jerks her head to draw @Warbone’s attention. “We return to Sleeping Dragon and I discuss this with my queen,” she explains, wondering if Tavi—whomever she may be—knew of this arrangement. Her absence leaves her questioning but she lets it be. Reek belongs to her now, regardless of the decision the other mates. 

“Should there be a change of heart, I will send a messenger. Otherwise I will come back in a few days with my guard to spend some time with your wolves and get to know them. And then I would like you to do the same and be a guest of Drageda for a few days,” she explains with what might appear to be the hint of a smile and a slight twitch—wag—of her tail.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Antumbra - March 24, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 24, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 26, 2016, 08:28 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 27, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 31, 2016, 10:45 AM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - March 31, 2016, 11:38 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - April 01, 2016, 10:50 AM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 04:12 PM
RE: what are we made of but hunger and rage? - by Reek - April 02, 2016, 03:15 PM