Qeya River I'm selfish, I'm obscene
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I'm not certain how far long she is here so if her observation is incorrect, I'm more than happy to adjust. :)

The more the female comes into focus, the slower Thuringwethil's stride becomes. With no desire to draw attention to herself, though she doesn't shy away, she remains silent and studies her movement until she's noticed. Eyes lift as she comes to a stop, the woman's demeanor shifts and she narrows her gaze in scrutiny. Her own posture stiffens, tail flagging half mast but her head lifts to mimic the odd-patterned woman. When she allows herself to scan the rest of her and realizes this is not her typical build, she knows who is standing in front of her only in theory.

Drawing her gaze back up as she's addressed, distracted from her puzzle pieces, she stiffens and straightens her shoulders.

"Thuringwethil," she then introduces. If she hadn't put the pieces together—and she supposes she could still be wrong—she wouldn't have considered the woman across the water to be the leader of the Maplewood. Her rounded sides showing more than enough to hint what Reek had told her. A name is still unknown to her, for the male kept some details for himself, but she turns all that away to give the female a platform for her own opinion.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - March 24, 2016, 11:05 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 02:08 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 04:56 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 05:51 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 01, 2016, 07:14 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Saēna - April 01, 2016, 08:10 PM
RE: I'm selfish, I'm obscene - by Antumbra - April 03, 2016, 04:05 PM