Blackfeather Woods You just might see a ghost tonight
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
In spite of his words, the Inuit could not refrain from wondering if he shouldn't tell someone of the other's leg. Though he did not doubt Cicero's knowledge when it came to herbs, he did doubt that he was looking after himself properly. Of course, he knew not that the younger often experimented upon himself when researching various plants, but knowing so would only have solidified his beliefs. For the time being, he did not comment any further on it, choosing to let the topic slide away. If things worsened, perhaps he would then speak to another about it.

"I guess I am," he'd returned, the corners of his lips lifting. "Things haven't been stressful lately, and it seems I'm finally getting what I've waited for since I was about your age." A true union, one of which that would not end. He would make sure of it, too, the idea of leaving never crossing his mind. Kove was right where he wished to be, within the home he most enjoyed, and being granted the love he'd always believed himself to deserve.
Messages In This Thread
You just might see a ghost tonight - by Kove - March 23, 2016, 01:59 AM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Cicero - March 23, 2016, 05:05 AM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Kove - March 23, 2016, 03:46 PM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Cicero - March 24, 2016, 05:05 AM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Kove - April 02, 2016, 02:16 AM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Cicero - April 13, 2016, 09:30 AM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Kove - May 12, 2016, 05:37 PM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Cicero - May 16, 2016, 06:06 AM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Kove - May 27, 2016, 03:07 AM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Cicero - May 29, 2016, 05:22 AM
RE: You just might see a ghost tonight - by Kove - June 05, 2016, 02:04 AM