Blackfeather Woods Paper Planes
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
We should! o:

The close proximity between the two of them was something he rather enjoyed, wishing never to leave her side. In a sense, he'd felt a similar pull before, but in the end he had left. His family up north had taken priority, and he'd gone away to visit them. This time around, however, he felt as if he could never do that. It was made all the more strange, too, for the desire he'd felt to travel was no longer present within his being. It'd abandoned him, but he was not sad to see it go. For with it gone, his confidence grew, ensuring him that he would live out the rest of his life with Nemesis. And so, when she'd pulled away, he'd grown concerned almost immediately, wondering if she was okay or if he'd said something she hadn't appreciated. Luckily, the reasoning was soon revealed to him, and he couldn't help but smile.

"How I feel when I'm around you is different," he'd began. "With Scarlett, I had wanted to be there, but was still capable of leaving whenever I wanted. With you..." He paused, taking the opportunity to close whatever distance she'd placed between them. "I feel like I could never leave. Even if one of my family members came to drag me back to the north, I know that I would choose you over them any day. These feelings are stronger than any others I've ever had for anybody." In other words, he never wanted for her to worry about his place there. No matter the circumstances, he would never leave her, for already she had become his world.
Messages In This Thread
Paper Planes - by Kove - February 21, 2016, 05:22 PM
RE: Paper Planes - by Nemesis - February 23, 2016, 09:58 AM
RE: Paper Planes - by Kove - February 25, 2016, 04:45 PM
RE: Paper Planes - by Nemesis - February 26, 2016, 10:22 PM
RE: Paper Planes - by Kove - March 08, 2016, 01:17 AM
RE: Paper Planes - by Nemesis - March 26, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: Paper Planes - by Kove - April 02, 2016, 02:19 AM