Blackfeather Woods Remember me?
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove had not taken well to the baring of her teeth, aggressive or not. While he did not return the gesture, his ears had pushed forward and his posture straightened out considerably, bringing him to his full height. He stared her down as she went about her speech, unable to accept some of her statements. "Whether you see us as it or not, we are family," he'd returned. "But I guess I can't expect you to understand that. Your mother's example of a family wasn't exactly ideal, so I can only assume what lies she told you about us. By blood, you cannot replace us, and even in spirit you will eventually see the error in your choice." The Inuit was done with the conversation, truthfully, but not yet with her. Someday, he believed, she would return to them. "You'll come back someday, I know it. Whatever wolves you've tried to replace your true family with will never be enough." They never could be enough.

When she'd answered Xan's question, going on to explain what had happened, he remained stoic. He blamed Scarlett, still, and most likely would until the day came in which he took his final breath. From him, she'd taken his children. From her, she'd taken her own life. He could see it in no other light, for the fact that she'd been too weak to carry on through life stuck out above all else. "She was never strong," he'd murmured, shaking his head and turning away. "Head back to whatever place you're now calling home. When you've come to your senses, I'll be here, waiting." A part of him wished to embrace her, to comfort her and make sure she returned safely, but he could not bring himself to do so. Desna had chosen her path, and so now he could only wait for any number of twists and turns to lead her right back to him—right back to her family. Without a proper farewell, he'd started walking away, heading back to the woods from which he'd left in order to meet her.
Messages In This Thread
Remember me? - by RIP Valette - February 20, 2016, 12:12 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Kove - February 21, 2016, 02:52 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Xan - February 21, 2016, 03:07 AM
RE: Remember me? - by RIP Valette - February 21, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Kove - February 25, 2016, 04:48 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Xan - February 25, 2016, 04:50 PM
RE: Remember me? - by RIP Valette - February 28, 2016, 08:58 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Kove - March 08, 2016, 01:23 AM
RE: Remember me? - by Xan - March 08, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Remember me? - by RIP Valette - March 08, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Remember me? - by Kove - March 23, 2016, 01:56 AM