Broken Antler Fen It's too Clear
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Mind if I join? ^__^

Valtyr had stumbled groggily from the cove in the early hours as life in the Fen began to stir. Rest had not come to him easily as every other night — unfamiliar with the habit of sleeping in a larger group. A life alone meant sleeping alone, and all the sounds of snoozing and snoring offered no reprieve from the arduous day. With bloodshot eyes and a lethargic pace, Valtyr attempted to sort out the uncomfortable crick in his back with a grumble. He stretched from downward dog into salutation of the sun, until a satisfying crack put whatever was out of place, back in.

I'll have to get used to it, I guess, the Sveijarn thought to himself. It was the pack's custom, and the new recruit wasn't interested in making waves with his new family. If this was how they did things, then he would at least give it another shot. Valtyr was a patient creature, despite his discomfort, and thought it only fair.

He ambled until a flash of silver caught his eye. One of the pack's members had perched herself on high ground. Her agouti pelt blended well among the earth. It had only been her shifting repose that alerted the young male to her presence. What was she watching for? Intruders? Prey? Orange ears pressed forward as he quietly paced towards her location, curious of her reasons.
Messages In This Thread
It's too Clear - by Kinra - March 31, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: It's too Clear - by Valtyr RIP - April 02, 2016, 11:05 AM
RE: It's too Clear - by Kinra - April 02, 2016, 03:12 PM
RE: It's too Clear - by Valtyr RIP - April 10, 2016, 02:41 AM
RE: It's too Clear - by Kinra - April 10, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: It's too Clear - by Valtyr RIP - April 21, 2016, 11:52 PM