Firestone Hot Springs i will prove myself
<small>avatar by Zyn <3 </small>
21 Posts
Ooc — Charmy

So sorry for the terribly long delay :(

She was surprised to hear that this male was the brother of the Alpha male. He was quite handsome, with stunning eyes, but she disallowed herself to make eye contact other than the very fleeting moment to actually take note of his eyes. It was rare for her to actually take so much notice of anyone else, especially since she had lived for nearly a year entirely by herself, avoiding contact with others at all cost. It wasn’t that she was anti-social, though. She’d merely been wanting to prove to herself and to her mother that she could do it.

Her tail swayed behind her when he spoke of them hunting together. It had been far too long since she’d actively hunted with anyone else. In her parents’ pack, she’d gotten to go on a few pack hunts, but that was few and far between. Her mother had forbid her from doing quite a bit of things that the others got to do and Sabriyah was convinced that it was purely because her mother was being a controlling bitch.

”I would like that,” she finally responded. There was an almost touch of shyness in her voice. Where this was coming from, she wasn’t sure. ”Care to lead the way?” she asked, giving a small smile along with the swaying of her tail. ”I don’t know where the good hunting spots are around here yet.”

Messages In This Thread
i will prove myself - by Sabriyah - April 02, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: i will prove myself - by Atticus - April 04, 2014, 07:51 PM
RE: i will prove myself - by Sabriyah - April 04, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: i will prove myself - by Atticus - April 10, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: i will prove myself - by Sabriyah - April 26, 2014, 05:37 PM