Wild Berry Meadow Have you come to raise the dead
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
A part of her wanted to say; stuck up bitch, but she knew not to use foul language toward a stranger. Besides, she was sure the other didn't mean it. Otherwise she'd be more full of herself than both Malice and Nemesis combined. Oh who was she kidding, no one could top Nemesis. But this wasn't the time nor place to think about that, a meal awaited them.

Her question was answered, just not fully. Alright, she'll play along then. From now on, she would refer to this wolf as Fate. It actually sounded kind of nice, even though it made her wonder how full of itself she was. Malice believed in Fate, did that mean she believed this female too? Not really, but who cared. Malice carried on, as her name wasn't asked for, and picked a spot at the opposite side of the body. She was going for it's chest and shoulder, eating slowly and gracefully, making sure there was enough left for the other. They were sharing after all, and the other had more right over the meat because she had found it first, she thought.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - March 30, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - March 30, 2016, 02:39 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - March 30, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - April 01, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - April 02, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - April 02, 2016, 11:38 AM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - April 02, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - April 03, 2016, 07:16 AM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - April 09, 2016, 04:14 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Malice - April 09, 2016, 04:32 PM
RE: Have you come to raise the dead - by Osprey - April 11, 2016, 02:16 PM