Swiftcurrent Creek Grace (or lack thereof)
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
This is gonna turn into sex-ed haha

Tuwawi's ears grew hot when Bone's alluded to her promiscuous coupling, her heart hammering relentlessly. The woman found herself trapped somewhere between embarrassment and humor, finding the swarthy girl's description particularly comic. On the other hand, Bazi sputtered bewilderingly at the words, nearly choking in the process. It was clear she knew what those raucous sounds had been.... For a moment Tuwawi wondered how to best approach the subject. Should she just be blunt and grow up about it? Nobody had bothered to educate her on the intricacies of mateship, sex, and reproduction, though perhaps a side-effect of a motherless childhood.

The eldest woman snickered as she laid down to rest on her side, feeling at ease amongst such innocent auras. "Mm, I have heard them," she started, thinking to quip something sarcastically about the birds and the bees. However, Tuwawi knew it would just blow right over Bones' head. She managed a sideways glance to Bazi to test her comfort on the subject. "What if I told you... it was me making those sounds, hmm?" she asked the Tortuga spawn, thinking to attach another question, "Bones... how do you think babies are made?"
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
Grace (or lack thereof) - by Tuwawi RIP - April 23, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Grace - by Bones - April 24, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Grace - by Bazi - April 24, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Grace - by Tuwawi RIP - April 25, 2014, 12:51 AM
RE: Grace - by Bones - April 25, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Grace - by Bazi - April 25, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Grace - by Tuwawi RIP - April 26, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Grace - by Bones - April 26, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Grace (or lack thereof) - by Bazi - April 30, 2014, 05:23 PM