Swiftcurrent Creek Grace (or lack thereof)
<i></i>
199 Posts
Ooc —
Bones looked at Bazi sharply when she spluttered, though her eyes quickly cut back to Tuwawi, who surprised the child by taking responsibility for the noises. Before Bones could ask why on earth she cried out in the night, Tuwawi asked a question. The child looked at the red she-wolf oddly, when comprehension suddenly dawned.

"Ohhh," she said, smiling comprehendingly, not a single ounce of shame afflicting her. "I guess I didn't think about that possibility." She paused, her eyes flitting between the two she-wolves speculatively, before she cleared the air by saying, "I know all about mating. Sometimes wolves would do it right in front of me face in Tortuga!" she shared, pulling a face. "Kraken, me brother, used to make jokes about putting the red rocket in the pink socket... arrrgh!" She laughed despite her disgust.

"So," Bones said after a pause, glancing again between Tuwawi and Bazi before addressing the former, "does this mean you're gonna have some sprogs soon then?" Her pastel green eyes brightened.
Messages In This Thread
Grace (or lack thereof) - by Tuwawi RIP - April 23, 2014, 10:04 PM
RE: Grace - by Bones - April 24, 2014, 11:00 AM
RE: Grace - by Bazi - April 24, 2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Grace - by Tuwawi RIP - April 25, 2014, 12:51 AM
RE: Grace - by Bones - April 25, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Grace - by Bazi - April 25, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: Grace - by Tuwawi RIP - April 26, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Grace - by Bones - April 26, 2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Grace (or lack thereof) - by Bazi - April 30, 2014, 05:23 PM