Silvertip Mountain Even nice wolves have their limits
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Yup, thanks for the thread!

Had Krypton shared her hesitation about traveling with the two Beta's, Steady would have quickly calmed her fears. While two Beta's may be enough, the other wolves of this pack needed to know how to handle situations like these, especially if they wanted to become leaders in a pack themselves. Steady thought it would be an asset for Krypton to come along.

He nodded, Thank you, Krypton, he said softly. With her departure, Steady turned and faced the opposing pack once more, his eyes scanning the borders, almost daring one of them to come over. He told Fitz peace should be the first choice, but he was waiting for a reason to run this pack off. He was not stupid enough to make the first offense, though.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 21, 2016, 07:02 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 21, 2016, 07:47 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 21, 2016, 08:30 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 21, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 22, 2016, 03:34 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - March 24, 2016, 08:34 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - March 28, 2016, 07:32 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by RIP Krypton - April 01, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Even nice wolves have their limits - by Steady - April 07, 2016, 02:05 PM