Sleeping Dragon i'm still, i'm still an animal
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Skip me. I won't actively post until or unless I'm needed.

While there were other wolves that she could search for that would remind her of home—Gavriel, Seregrýn, Vercingetorix, even Gyda—Thuringwethil finds her in search of Sangilak. Her scent had become strong within the confines of Drageda and had done well to uphold her place. She may not be of her former home but had some small impact on her life. The Tartok wolves were often kept to themselves, quite, and to an extent it reminds her of her own. But as the current heda, and those before her, had sought the bountiful life of their own wolves and expanded into other territories and now would be no different. Integrating with another with a distinct culture, as she had with Gyda, would be a challenge.

She's distracted soon enough when Dio's scent comes into play and she searches a little bit longer until she finds whom she's looking for and an added bonus of the make she recruited some time ago. Their one on one had been limited but he'd done well in Drageda. However, the closer she came to the two, the more interested she'd find their body language. She swerves her head toward the female first, and then the male, when she realizes what's going on. Thuringwethil makes no sound but does not hide her large form, sulking into view but remaining on the outside as a spectator to find the end result of what's going on.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Sangilak - April 05, 2016, 12:19 PM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Dio - April 07, 2016, 01:19 AM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Sangilak - April 07, 2016, 01:07 PM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Antumbra - April 07, 2016, 05:06 PM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Dio - April 08, 2016, 03:03 AM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Sangilak - April 12, 2016, 09:25 AM
RE: i'm still, i'm still an animal - by Dio - April 12, 2016, 11:16 PM