Blackfoot Forest Line of Fire
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Healing had always been a huge part of Blue Willow's life, perhaps if it hadn't she would not be as fixated on it as she was. However, she was not one to regret anything and she truly did love healing and she was not ashamed that she doted more on healing than any other responsibility. It was just the simple fact of the matter. She felt that she was put on earth to heal as many hurts as she could for as many as she could, though her pack albeit her family would come first always.

Blue Willow noticed the others stance and immediately followed suit. Though she abhorred violence of all kinds she was not about to not return a bite for a bite or a scratch for a scratch if she was to get one in neutral territory. If she had been in a border area she would have acted much different, but she was not so she did not. As the other relaxed so did Blue, though not as much as she would normally.

She dipped her head and spoke softly "I apologize for starting you, yes I am from the Plateau i am the beta and Healer Blue Willow. I have come in search of herbs to replenish my stocks. I also tend to take jaunts every now and again in other territories that our neutral just to stretch my legs She wanted to make sure the other knew she meant no harm and she would never travel into borderland, it was not polite nor a good thing to do so she didn't do it. She was a respectful wolf it was ingrained in her very Psyche.
Messages In This Thread
Line of Fire - by Tuwawi RIP - April 27, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: Line of Fire - by Blue Willow - April 27, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Line of Fire - by Tuwawi RIP - April 27, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: Line of Fire - by Blue Willow - April 28, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: Line of Fire - by Tuwawi RIP - April 30, 2014, 03:28 AM
RE: Line of Fire - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 10:19 AM