Larksong Grotto My lungs will fill and then deflate inhale fire exhale desire
housewife, also prepared to fuck you up
480 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Guardian
i am neither tagged nor male but maybe a friendly female will be good news? (:

The world still felt foreign on the tongue of the dark Epsilon. She had grown accustomed to the new duties here in the Grotto, but she still felt that she was learning her way around. No matter, she guessed, she'd get used to it someday soon. When she woke up that morning, she was laying half in her den, her head and paws covered in the morning dew from the outside world. She groaned, crawling from her hole and shaking out her damp front half. Bowing, stretching, and letting out a magnificent yawn, Jhala discovered that something in the Grotto was different- more different than usual.

She set out, the strange scent not being far, and found a  dark female crouched low to the ground. Jhala tilted her head, unsure of who this stranger was and why she smelled so odd. She smelled like she lived here, but also different... She didn't understand it. Letting out a low whine, the girl requested permission to approach her, her tail wagging behind her. "Hey... I'm Jhala... Are you alright...?" she asked quietly, head falling to the other side.