Blackfeather Woods Deep deeper we go
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The mentor that'd been suggested to him was someone he felt he knew well, and even favoured. She'd been kind to him, even when he'd tricked her with a story, and he liked to consider them as being friends. While being taught by her was something he was made eager by, he remained uncertain of Burke. Would he be like Damien had been? He hoped not. For the time being, he'd nodded, showing his acceptance of the advice given. Of course, he would seek out the beta when given the opportunity to do so, and perhaps even more often than the man presently before him. While the need for things to change between them was known, Alexander wasn't yet ready to act upon that. He needed time, still, before he could feel comfortable asking the larger fellow for assistance.

When test missions were brought up, the boy could feel a question tickling his tongue. It was not asked immediately, as he wondered if he was allowed to do so, but had eventually decided to voice his thoughts anyways. "How long would it be until I can do a test mission? And how far away would I have to travel?" He'd traveled away from the woods before, but it'd been without a true purpose in mind. When it came to missions, though, he'd have a reason. It'd become dangerous traveling alone, he knew, but was not bothered by that. The only thing that concerned him was how far he might have to go.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Deep deeper we go - by Xan - February 19, 2016, 12:07 AM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 17, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Xan - March 23, 2016, 02:07 AM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 23, 2016, 03:45 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Xan - March 23, 2016, 04:07 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 23, 2016, 04:55 PM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Xan - March 24, 2016, 03:04 AM
RE: Deep deeper we go - by Burke - March 24, 2016, 03:30 PM