Sunbeam Lair How to deal with these waves..?
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Aha, how so? :o

An understanding had been met, leaving little more to address; if anything more even remained, that is. On Ezimette's end, things seemed to have been covered, which only left for the males to be looped in. A large portion of her mind doubted Noctura would ever act upon such urges, though she was unknowingly blinded by feelings she'd not yet come to recognize. Even if she had, of course, favouritism would not be shown. Each male that was either at or had since passed the point of sexual maturity would need to be spoken with, and possibly even scrutinized if their behavior seemed strange. "I believe Eve will be a wonderful companion for you," the yearling had said, offering a small smile. "If she and Jolon are not on the best of terms, then perhaps her presence alone will keep him away." It was a stretch, yes, but not an entirely unreasonable hypothesis to make. If it worked, then a solution would be known in advance when her heat came around again. If it didn't, well, then they'd have to make due with the current arrangement.

Again, a question was asked, but Asterr held not an immediate answer this time around. "I do not know for sure, though my prediction would be chaos in its purest of forms," came her answer, the time needed to consider the outcome of such an event having reached its end. "I am certain everyone is capable of fending off their most natural of instincts, however, so the exact outcome of that scenario is unknown to me. Perhaps children would result from it, or maybe it would be just the same as any other week. We may never truly know unless, of course, if that were to happen sometime come the future." It happening would not be as rare of a thing as some might think, either. When the seasons shifted from the cold to the warmth, most female bodies that were of age reacted by releasing the scent that betrayed their physical capability to produce offspring. Asterr hoped that the day in which every female of the tribe started their heat at around the same time would never come, but knew she could not disregard the idea.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
How to deal with these waves..? - by Ezimette - April 10, 2016, 10:06 PM
RE: How to deal with these waves..? - by Asterr - April 11, 2016, 01:00 AM
RE: How to deal with these waves..? - by Ezimette - April 11, 2016, 01:11 AM
RE: How to deal with these waves..? - by Asterr - April 11, 2016, 01:38 AM
RE: How to deal with these waves..? - by Ezimette - April 11, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: How to deal with these waves..? - by Asterr - April 13, 2016, 12:46 AM
RE: How to deal with these waves..? - by Ezimette - April 13, 2016, 12:55 AM
RE: How to deal with these waves..? - by Asterr - April 13, 2016, 01:33 AM