Swiftcurrent Creek avoidant
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —
When haunter left Ferdie relaxed visibly, it was less likely he'd be turned away now, so as long as he didn't embarrass himself again, perhaps he could actually get to know his alpha a little better.

Something feels off still... Ferdie frowned softly and sat down to scratch behind his ear with a rear paw, then his eyes brightened slightly as he remembered something else Oooh!! And then there is more pack members coming and going then normal. Mostly Bazi but that is normal for her and then Jinx has been in and out a lot, less and less often returning but Lecter too has been coming and going but more often then what I deemed normal for him. But other then that I have nothing else I can report

Ferdie wished now he had been able to track down a pup that went by the name of Ira or something like that for questioning but he hadn't been able to. But he'd go to the ends of the earth for Fox if she wanted him to; if she wanted more information Ferdie would find it for her, but other then this ira lead he had nothing else to offer her, he never left the packland to investigate where the others had traveled.

Ferdie shifted closer to Fox still managing to keep his seated potion he reached out gingerly toward her neck and behind her ear, There were some mats forming due to the loss of her winter coat, and it was absolutely driving him nuts seeing it there. Very gently his tugged a few times breaking the mat free and dropping it to the ground before her tugging gently upon another. only then did he think to ask if she was comfortable being groomed. I hope you don't mind... He spoke sheepishly as he continued to work the mat from behind her ear.
Messages In This Thread
avoidant - by RIP Fox - April 01, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: avoidant - by Haunter - April 06, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: avoidant - by RIP Fox - April 07, 2014, 12:45 PM
RE: avoidant - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 07, 2014, 08:11 PM
RE: avoidant - by Haunter - April 09, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: avoidant - by RIP Fox - April 09, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: avoidant - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 10, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: avoidant - by RIP Fox - April 27, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: avoidant - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 29, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: avoidant - by RIP Fox - April 29, 2014, 10:56 PM
RE: avoidant - by Ferdie Von Pelt - April 30, 2014, 03:59 PM