Ankyra Sound the cloth i'm cut from don't take too kindly to being held down in restraint
i'm a hold my cards close, i'm a wreck what i love most
123 Posts
Ooc —
As the other explained herself, even going as far as to defend her potential lack of assholery, Lusca schlepped along, sighing her words. "I think that's called 'being normal'." She turned her muzzle sharply. "Like... there's kitschy bitchy. Then there's Caiaphas who is, like, plain bitchy? Always?" She worked her brow into a puzzled furrow, contemplating her word choice. Plain bitchy just seemed too... magnanimous, for the woman's description. 

Why are you here? For a moment, Lusca considered utilizing one of those "honest bones" often spoken fondly of. Unfortunately, she was in possession of a body that hadn't stocked one of the things––which was, come to think of it, probably the reason she scored it off the discount rack. 

Avoiding Rayen's intent gaze, she looked off towards the ocean with a vaguely resentful squint. "I just love the beach, and the sea is great, and the vast array of dietary options––crab, crab, crab... I don't need to be led to temptation, I can find it myself, haha y'know." She blabbed, casting another suspicious look over their backs. Her eyes trailed back, following along the woman's petite frame as they walked, and Lusca noted with private envy that the fresh recruit hadn't been custom fit for her Saltwinter ensemble yet. She didn't carry a bony frame, nor did she look particularly starved (though she spoke of joining with the expectation of readily available food, which was amusing). "Looks like you're used to more than just shellfish though."