The Sentinels orchideous, the flower conjuring spell
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
All Welcome 
tag for visibility!

the babe missed tachyon with all of her heart, but her father had promised her that the man would return and the flowers and the trees—who saw and knew all things—had not informed her of the contrary. but she was young and knew very little of patience. nightly, deirdre would follow the light of the firefly to the borders, where they would glow around her. she watched them communicate in waves, and wondered if their lightbeams could answer her. perhaps they might light the way for her, if they could! she had been about to ask them when she felt the brush of a bud against her, and she turned to the heart-shaped petal and whispered, will you tell me now??? a fierce wind came, and caused it to lift into the air. she rose and as it danced in the wind, she followed up until the point where it brought her to a field of sweet-scented lavender. you want me to sleep, she breathed, but her heart was restless. well, i will not! i cannot! he has been gone too long! the wind came again, and the old oak-tree rustled. laughter?! oh! i will not laugh, or sleep, or smile until he is in my sights again! came her oath and ode, and she turned her soft muzzle sharply away from the sweet-scented lavender, closing her eyes and thinking of @Tachyon, and feeling a sense of deep dread within her.
Messages In This Thread
orchideous, the flower conjuring spell - by Deirdre - April 15, 2016, 10:04 AM
RE: orchideous, the flower conjuring spell - by Emaleth - April 16, 2016, 06:47 PM
RE: orchideous, the flower conjuring spell - by Deirdre - April 22, 2016, 10:43 AM