Greatwater Lake tick tock around the clock
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie
The youngster seemed to be lost in a pool of her own thoughts, her eyes fixed on no particular place but still focused and narrowed into tiny sliths revealing a bright golden abyss. She was immersed into her own mind once more, floating in the atmosphere while her body still clung to the terrenal land.

She blinked thoughtfully and echoed unconciously, "Family". A word full of meaning yet so empty for her..Then she felt her vocal cords tangle into a knot that prevented air or words from exiting her mouth.

She knew that feeling well, it was the same feeling she got when her brothers ganged up on her, excluding her from their games and pretending she wasn't there. She had been in that spot many times, the only way she would escape their mocking was when her mother returned from her long hunting journeys, tired and malnourished but always with a piece of prey to feed them.
As she laid her minuscule catch for them to share, she'd notice the growls and shoves the boys would give her little girl. And it was only because of her intervention the brothers would stop, there were days when the mother took more than 5 days, that the brothers would spend their energy making life for Amelie a living hell.

She had never spoken about it since she left home, which was about 5 weeks now.. Well, truth be told, Amelie hadn't left.. technically it was her mother, Monique, that had left.

She sighed, as she regained her conciousness and looked into Blue Willow's emerald eyes. "Has your family ever lost a member?" she asked, knowing it might be a sensible topic, "I lost..well, she.." she trailed off and looked at her paws for a brief second, "my mother. I-I lost her.." she blurted out quickly. Then intending to switch the topic she murmured, "Is.. this family of yours..nice?"
Messages In This Thread
tick tock around the clock - by Amelie - April 22, 2014, 06:39 PM
RE: tick tock around the clock - by Blue Willow - April 22, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: tick tock around the clock - by Amelie - April 22, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: tick tock around the clock - by Blue Willow - April 23, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: tick tock around the clock - by Amelie - April 23, 2014, 09:10 PM
RE: tick tock around the clock - by Blue Willow - April 24, 2014, 11:00 PM
RE: tick tock around the clock - by Amelie - April 26, 2014, 07:20 PM
RE: tick tock around the clock - by Blue Willow - April 26, 2014, 08:14 PM
RE: tick tock around the clock - by Amelie - April 29, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: tick tock around the clock - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: tick tock around the clock - by Amelie - May 03, 2014, 11:36 PM