Silvertip Mountain A new phase.
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Zaria laid down with them and watched them as Fitz spoke their name. She looked over the twin boys and nodded slowly. "Stoic and Solemn," she repeated with a short nod. She nudged them. "The quiet one will be Solemn of course," she pointed out. Then Fitz continued but the moment he spoke something weird her head snapped up to him. Her green eyes squinted suspiciously, because she was not sure what she was hearing. "Those are terrible names," she huffed and flattened her ears a bit, looking at Fitz and why he was saying these weird things. "And-E-line and Ollette?," she repeated with a scrunched up face.

Zaria looked at the two young and then tipped her head a bit. "Andeline. Andeline. Adeline. She will be named Adeline... Her green eyes then fell on the fluffy one. "Odette or Odie," she stated and then looked at her mate. "You suck at----" She stopped her playful banter when Fitz spoke he was leaving to grab some more food. "Leaving?!! But you just been here!," she let out a with a huff. "I am not even hungry you just brought me food!!," she protested but Fitz was already out of the den. Zaria was on her feet in seconds wanting to chase after him but she was stuck here because of these wiggling messes. She sat down. "Well at least you have names now. Your father was acting weird. Oh he will know that I don't like being left alone like that!! What is he thinking," she spoke to the pups that could not even understand her words.

Will be archived on the 18th :D
Messages In This Thread
A new phase. - by Zaria - April 01, 2016, 06:11 AM
RE: A new phase. - by Solemn - April 01, 2016, 08:24 AM
RE: A new phase. - by Odette - April 02, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: A new phase. - by FitzDutiful - April 04, 2016, 05:52 AM
RE: A new phase. - by Addie - April 05, 2016, 11:42 AM
RE: A new phase. - by Zaria - April 09, 2016, 05:36 AM
RE: A new phase. - by Odette - April 09, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: A new phase. - by Jackrabbit - April 09, 2016, 05:01 PM
RE: A new phase. - by FitzDutiful - April 15, 2016, 03:17 AM
RE: A new phase. - by Zaria - April 16, 2016, 04:10 AM