Jade Fern Grove as you turn, take your heart and walk away
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Is it okay if we fade? :)

The woman asks for more information and Thuringwethil wishes she hadn’t been vague about the threats Seageda had over time. Instead of answering, she shakes her head to brush it off. Her home was no more and there is also no use dwelling on it. Drageda is the new empire and as long as they remained strong, she could learn from her mistakes. Opening that up to someone that doesn’t have any relation isn’t in her interest and so she keeps moving, occasionally dropping her nose to the ground.

“I do not know,” she decides to say, then, to the second question. Gyda had told her the name and Thuringwethil had simply adopted it and molded it into Drageda. It isn’t perfect, but it’s hers, and her wolves, and their roots grew deep around the mountain. Thuringwethil takes a deep breath, turning her head in the direction she needed to do to return. Her interest in the place had waned and she isn't sure she could offer much more to the dark woman. "I should work on returning,” she comments, even if they hadn’t spent much time together. With a slight shrug, she dips her head in departure.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Antumbra - February 21, 2016, 08:15 AM
RE: as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Asterr - February 21, 2016, 02:52 PM
RE: as you turn, take your heart and walk away - by Antumbra - April 16, 2016, 10:19 AM