Blackfeather Woods The day I lost my other half...
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
From the tunnels he had come, intending to seek out his newly appointed mentor for a chance to move his training along. He was interested in completing his training entirely, in earning his mark and making a name for himself within the pack. He could live as being known only as Kove's son no longer, the desire to leave his mark having struck him down to the core. As he'd been moving, though, a cry had been carried by the wind and to his ears. It was Kendra, he'd recognized her voice almost immediately. Something sounded wrong, and in a matter of moments he could feel his heart thrumming within his chest. Each beat was more aggressive than the last, a rush of adrenaline having kicked in quickly after he'd concluded that the girl—his friend—was in some sort of danger. Xan had taken to seeking her out, but the entire scene quickly overwhelmed him.

Three seemed to be battling against a large creature, while Nemesis and Kendra were near to a body. There was blood, and a lot of it, but one word hit him the hardest: dead. Someone had died, but he'd needed to take a step or two closer before being able to figure out who it was. The second he had, however, his ears fell back against his head and his legs grew stiff, eyes shifting between the separate sights. A part of him wanted to fight, but he knew he couldn't. All he would do was get in the way, and so he'd chosen a different path. Alexander, after having hung back for several moment's passing, had approached the upset girl cautiously, drawing near to her in an attempt to console her. He didn't know what to say, or even what he could do, but he wanted to make it known that he was there for her. That he was her friend, still, and would not abandon her during a time in which comfort was most needed.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
The day I lost my other half... - by Kendra - April 16, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: The day I lost my other half... - by Burke - April 16, 2016, 10:30 AM
RE: The day I lost my other half... - by Nemesis - April 16, 2016, 03:17 PM
RE: The day I lost my other half... - by Kendra - April 16, 2016, 03:28 PM
RE: The day I lost my other half... - by Burke - April 16, 2016, 03:33 PM
RE: The day I lost my other half... - by Mikasi - April 16, 2016, 03:57 PM
RE: The day I lost my other half... - by Nemesis - April 16, 2016, 07:25 PM
RE: The day I lost my other half... - by Kove - April 16, 2016, 11:31 PM