Larksong Grotto truth coming out of her well to shame mankind
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
so it was a little awkward to acknowledge tavi when she didn't before you posted, lmao

As she speaks, the female (which takes her a moment to recognize as the woman from the glacier, but she doesn't have time to analyze that) steps in front of Reek. Thuringwethil regards her with a few blinks, but she doesn't speak, and Reek makes himself visible again. Tavi, she assumes her to be, doesn't speak and looks to the male in confusion. He hadn't told the other about the coalition it looks like and her ears twitch in her head and her jaws tighten.  She's suddenly reminded of all the confusion, the miscommunication, comes rushing forward but that remains an issue for later.

He briefs her, and she regrets standing in front of them. Eventually, Reek tells her what happen and her own fur bristles at the thought. A male had replaced Reek, attacked him enough to put him out of commission for a while, and now she reels back to consider her options quickly. If Reek can't fight, what fairness to his wolves does he bring?

"The Phoenix wolves can't be a problem anymore," she begins. "I met Saena at the river and she's threatened us with war and yesterday one shows up at my borders. We chased him out but they are coming."

With one showing up, the rest would come, and she fights the desire to shift when she looks to Tavi for her reaction, all this seemingly new to her. Thuringwethil can't wait to defend their home. "We need to take action, take it to them," she explains, "they need to go."
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: truth coming out of her well to shame mankind - by Antumbra - April 17, 2016, 12:02 PM