Wild Berry Meadow i think i might... give up everything, just ask me to
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Muscles relaxed as the stranger spoke, immediately seeing that she was no threat. Or perhaps a trick really good with lying and sounding innocent. with her aching back, Malice sat down, right on top of a bush that had some nasty thorns in it. It stung like a bee, and she jumped up. Fuck! She called out. egghead, she cursed at herself. With a grumpy face she looked at the darn bush, for a moment forgetting that she was not alone. With her hind legs, she stomped on the bush that had actually done nothing wrong.

As soon as she was done with that, she sat down somewhere else, this time seeking a nicer spot. She snorted softly in annoyance, not because of the white female of course. She was just in time to hear the other's question, which wasn't a hard one to answer. She nodded, her face slowly going to a soft smile of a mother-to-be. After that, she pointed to the forest behind her with her muzzle. Phantom Hollow, riiiight there. She informed. She looked back at the pale woman, noticing the berry juice. It stood out mostly because of her spotless white coat. You got something there. She said, wiping on her own muzzle with one of her paws as gracefully as possible.

You? She returned the question. It was only fair for her to know where she came from, right? 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: i think i might... give up everything, just ask me to - by Malice - April 18, 2016, 10:51 AM