Sleeping Dragon but stars burn out, my dear, and everything golden dies
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil leaves the kill, half eaten, as Wildfire offers an alternative. An alternative that, if she were in Seageda, she would not listen to. Talking things out simply wasn’t an option there. Here, she barely knew the wolves to the south. Reek’s manipulative and selfish behavior, Saena’s rash decisions to war, and Esaro’s… absolutely stupidity. There hasn’t been any consistency.

“No one wants this,” she says. She doesn’t want to lead her wolves to their deaths, especially when she doesn’t know the extend of the maplewood’s fire power.  It’s a risk but her own is strong and she can’t show her doubt. “I did not want to put you on the front line because you are new and you said yourself you are not a warrior, it would be a terrible move to put you in that danger.”

Carefully, Thuringwethil shifts her weight so she lays back down and pulls the other half of the kill between her feet. “If you want to go and try, you can go with us, but I don’t know if I can protect you if it is not solved that way,” she offers. She can’t protect everyone, she can only do what she want to ensure the Phoenix wolves are not a bother. If Wildfire can talk some sense into Saena and Luke, then so be it, but Thuringwethil doesn’t count on it. She hasn’t seen Wildfire’s skills and doesn’t want to put her wolves on the line, but using Wildfire as a distract might serve them well enough.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: but stars burn out, my dear, and everything golden dies - by Antumbra - April 18, 2016, 06:24 PM