Blacktail Deer Plateau i'll see what tomorrow brings
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A ripple of unease skittered up blue Willow's spine and her own hackles rose. The simple fact of the matter was that Crete had been a part of them of their pack family and even more so for Peregrine and for him to do this was in a sense unforgiveable and unfathomable. Perhaps there was more to the story, but who was to ever know other than the girl and Crete.

Blue Willow winced at his use of profanity but made no comment it was not her place nor would she ever say anything. the profane use of words was simply a part of Peregrine a part that she was starting to accept though in times like this it sounded so much more harsh than it would normally. Willow's ear's pricked forward when Peregrine asked about the pups she was curious as well.

Blue Willow was about ot offer to come along, but she heard the anger bleeding from his voice at really no one in particular just that it was there and decided against it. if he would like company he could voice it otherwise she would go her own way today and find him another day to try and talk to him if that was what he needed. Though she assumed in most cases for situations like this he would go to his mate or his siblings not his friends. Well she wasn't even sure if he counted her a friend as she recalled he had never said, but she would not think about that today she thought of him as such and that was fine for her.
Messages In This Thread
i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 06:27 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 09:50 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 10:30 AM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 03:20 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 03:34 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 04:12 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 05:45 PM
RE: i'll see what tomorrow brings - by Blue Willow - April 30, 2014, 06:32 PM