Hushed Willows I'm a beast, and a vicious one
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
A soft, devious chuckle filled the forest full of weeping willows that made the most wonderful sounds as the wind played with them. It was absolutely magnificent, a true masterpiece. But Trick was too busy making plans to notice anything. For now, it was just a place from which he would rule the packs located around- and within here. With so many wolves, there had to be some sort of drama, and he was going to be the cause of it.

The victorious man with a grin like a madman strolled through his new "home". He snickered, getting familiar with the place as well as the scent of his new "family". Hah, did Warbone really trust him? He was just like his brother, strong but blind and deaf. But, he had to say, he was a mighty good actor. In his life, he had only been caught in an act once. But that was years ago, he had refined his movements and voice, as well as his way of thinking. Suddenly, he froze, hearing the screeches of a bird. Poor creature, he thought, assuming it had been killed. He had to know who the victorious hunter was though, and so he followed his nose to a silhouette of copper and red.

The small, raven trickster quickened his pace, his body made more for speed and agility. He could see that this female -yes, he could smell and kind of see she was female- had around the same build. Huh, what a coincidence that both their "weak" bodies were following a brute like Warbone. But did she have the wit and intelligence that Wylie had? He caught up with her, strolling beside her but keeping his distance.

Greetings! He exclaimed. May I? He asked, requesting he could join her to wherever she was going. He needed to get closer to his pack mates anyway.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Kunik - April 19, 2016, 08:19 AM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Trick - April 19, 2016, 08:32 AM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Kunik - April 19, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Trick - April 19, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Kunik - April 19, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Trick - April 19, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Kunik - April 19, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Trick - April 19, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Kunik - April 19, 2016, 02:23 PM