Dawnlark Plains It's not the end
My heart connects with everyone on it's own. When they pull, it hurts.
382 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
oops shadow posted Warbone :P

The sounds of someone approaching briefly stopped him from moving. Esaro didn't really react much. All he really did was rise up lazily to a sitting position and then look at the female tiredly. At first he thought of just leaving but he didn't recognize the female at all. The scent was completely new and didn't pick up anything particular. What did distract Esaro for a moment was her amber eyes that matched perfectly well with her dark coat. It was like the complete opposite of Laika however they were both beautiful to the eyes. It really did make him forget his problems for a moment but that didn't last too long. He tilted his head down a little and was looking at her paws.

He could understand he wasn't exactly safe on his own but there was really no where for him to go where he could be safe on his own. He spoke in a soft tone, there wasn't much effort in it. "Well, I became enemies with the only three packs I know in one day. It's not like I have a safe place to lay around in anymore." Then he went silent. He truly was not welcomed within those packs anymore. It's a bit funny to think that one mistake can do that after trying so hard to build up something great. The bite wound at his rear started to itch which made him twist around to bite at it in order to stop the itching. He was frustrated with his wounds and really didn't think he deserved them. He started to complain. "Why did they all have to attack me? I shouldn't have told them anything, then I wouldn't have been called a traitor and then get this itching wound."

Suddenly he heard a familiar voice and got up. Warbone. Esaro was surprised for a moment but then his head tilted downward once more. "I can't protect anyone anymore. I simply made things worse for all of them. Phoenix left because of me and now I'm not welcome in any of the packs I know."
Messages In This Thread
It's not the end - by Esaro - April 19, 2016, 09:43 AM
RE: It's not the end - by Sen - April 19, 2016, 10:41 AM
RE: It's not the end - by Warbone - April 19, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: It's not the end - by Esaro - April 19, 2016, 11:33 AM
RE: It's not the end - by Sen - April 19, 2016, 11:58 PM
RE: It's not the end - by Warbone - April 21, 2016, 02:34 AM
RE: It's not the end - by Esaro - April 21, 2016, 03:37 AM
RE: It's not the end - by Sen - April 25, 2016, 05:28 PM