Hushed Willows I'm a beast, and a vicious one
I'm Free to be The Greatest here Tonight
317 Posts
Ooc — Marie
Trick is a dick, isn't he? XD

He just smirked at her mad-face. She was younger, he could tell, and even though she was practically an adult, it didn't change his thoughts on her. A well-mouthed, slightly older teenager with trust issues. He would call her Kunkun till the end of time, till she accepted it, for he had only "sworn" himself to Warbone, not to his followers. Yes, he should "treat them all like family, because love conquers all and flowers and rainbows and happy times", but that wasn't his style. He would get in her mind eventually, his charming -and a bit annoying- persona and good looks were made to impress the ladies. Even the ladies playing hard-to-get.

A mercenary? How? She was so little! Sure, she had some muscles here and there, but a fight she would lose. Yes, Wylie was build the same -he thought just a little bigger-, be he didn't participate in fighting. He was an observer, a trickster. A hunter he could understand, her small frame probably very agile and fast like him, but a mercenary? meh, he shall see. His ears twitched when he heard the word poisons, and his smirk turned into an up-to-no-good grin. He quickly wiped it off his face though. He couldn't get excited about poisons. He was a healer, a healer damn it!

Poisons you say? Woot, isn't that awfully dangerously dangerous? He chuffed. He couldn't help it though, he needed to ask if she knew where the best place was to find them. And where could you find such nasty things here? I dearly hope not here, don't want to die yet, if you know what I mean, miss.
·Wylie refers to himself as Trick. 
· Shakespearean, normal English and a pirate impression.
~Adopt Avalon!~
[Image: Caregiver_zpsbqqkmcip.gif] ~1~ [Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif] ~2~
Messages In This Thread
I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Kunik - April 19, 2016, 08:19 AM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Trick - April 19, 2016, 08:32 AM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Kunik - April 19, 2016, 10:29 AM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Trick - April 19, 2016, 10:57 AM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Kunik - April 19, 2016, 12:47 PM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Trick - April 19, 2016, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Kunik - April 19, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Trick - April 19, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: I'm a beast, and a vicious one - by Kunik - April 19, 2016, 02:23 PM