Horizon Ridge I'll send you to hell in a handbasket
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle heard his voice and turned her head her eyes snapping to him and narrowing. She growled at him, What am I about? Well Ragnar Loðbrók I had a most interesting visitor while you were away. Does the name Dagrún mean anything to you? or how about Sif! She continued pacing holding herself from flying into her mate and ripping the fur from his body.

I knew Ragnar that you had other women and I was fine with that but ot find out that you left her when she could have been pregnant with your own children! Thank goodness they are your brothers and not your's then since you left her knowing she was pregnant! She did not know he didn't know and the half brother had not eluded that he didn't know so she assumed he had known. Ears back on her head she continued to snarl and growl. Much of her problem that she refused to admit was the jealousy that ate her alive that she could do nothing about.

His words I missed you gave her pause and she stared at him for a moment though she was still angry she spoke I missed you too of course Ragnar, but that does not mean I am any less furious with you. How could you do that to her!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Thistle Cloud - April 30, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:48 PM