Wild Berry Meadow i think i might... give up everything, just ask me to
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Hah, Malice didn't know if she had meant it dryly or not, but it still made her chuckle. A true sound of joy, yet eerie somehow. No shit. She joked, her butt finally feeling a little better. Damn, she feared this action would probably end up in paranoia. Now she couldn't sit anymore without checking if there were no sharp things on the ground. She watched as the other checked the forest of the Moonlit wolves out, and the queen almost sparkled with pride. She found the quiet forest to be one of the most interesting places she had ever been to.

The other -who she still didn't know the name of, but was considering just calling her Red Stained- had a point. Malice couldn't really relate to the problem though, her coat being so dark that any kind of color probably wouldn't really stand out. Well, except the snow and some of the really green, emerald like leaves. It actually looks kind of bad ass, almost like blood. She commented. She wasn't lying though, was almost incapable of sinning like that in this kind of conversations.

Donnelaith? Is this a group or a place? Whatever it was, it had a nice ring to it. It was probably too far for her to travel to right now -there being things made inside her belly and all- but perhaps she would explore the coast after her kids were old enough to fend for themselves. Well, there's a lot to explore here. She said, knowing the flatlands were full of wonderful things. May I know your name? 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: i think i might... give up everything, just ask me to - by Malice - April 20, 2016, 12:35 PM