Horizon Ridge I'll send you to hell in a handbasket
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle stared at him and grumbled "he told me as much it was still a surprise to see him though when i did not know he existed. Thistle listened trying hard to calm down and it finally did register that he said she wasn't pregnant so she looked at him but didn't say anything just waited.

Thistle cut her eye at him and said quietly What upset me was that your brother eluded at least that is how I took it that she was pregnant before you left to you, but you left anyway. That is what made me angry but clearly that was not the case. She snapped at his muzzle skimming across her's "Don't try it Ragnar I'll rip your muzzle off before you can blink. Getting fresh. She groused at him.

She froze in mid snap at his next words as she had been going to snap at him again and stared her eyes blown wide. She narrowed them again and searched his face seeing if he was lying though she had never with the exception of too Blue Willow known him to lie. "Oh really? She did not know what else to say she lowered her eyes thinking hard. Could she believe him or was he just telling her that to calm her. She looked back up and said That is a surprise a welcome one but a surprise all the same. She sighed and grinned at him "I love you too, but that does not mean I am perfectly fine now. She tilted her head at him quirking an eyebrow.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 06:35 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Ragnar - April 30, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: I'll send you to hell in a handbasket - by Thistle Cloud - April 30, 2014, 08:15 PM