Wild Berry Meadow i think i might... give up everything, just ask me to
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Huh, the other was being pretty humble. Perhaps, yes, she looked like a goody-two-shoes angel, but Malice would not let looks make someone. Who knew what this wolf was capable of. Maybe she was a trickster, an assassin reeling her in to then dispose of her.

Huh, got a nice ring to it. She commented again. She was getting awfully good at making small talk. Maybe it was the feelings she getting, the feelings of a to-be mother. The queen didn't recognize the other's name, but that wasn't a surprise. There were so many wolves here, it was hard to keep up with everyone (Especially keeping up with the drama for all the wolf users).

It was only fair to give her own name as well. Malice Lanius, daughter of Lucifer. Nice meeting you. The name rolled off her tongue like honey. She had perfected the art of introducing herself, she knew. But now, she had a small little plan. Would Red Stained know anything about the Dark Brotherhood. Do you know of the Blackfeather wolves? If she didn't, that wouldn't be a surprise. She lived at the coast after all.
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
RE: i think i might... give up everything, just ask me to - by Malice - April 21, 2016, 09:14 AM