Wild Berry Meadow i think i might... give up everything, just ask me to
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
"It's a wonderful place," Aria agreed, nodding. The other introduced herself as the daughter of Lucifer, someone who Aria had never heard of. Her religion did not lie with any sort of heaven or hell, but instead with the universe. Everything had a soul-- as Osprey had called it-- and therefore everything could be worshipped. She did not understand that Lucifer was generally referred to as a demon, or a devil, and Aria didn't really know those terms anyway. She nodded, deciding the other's name had a nice ring to it, and moved on.

She squinted, thinking carefully about Blackfeather. She did not know any first named Blackfeather... but she wondered if that was the place with the slightly... off... wolves. She had heard of a back that was not extremely friendly, more hostile if anything. But she'd never heard of a name for them-- or if they were even a real pack. She shook her head. "Never the name-- perhaps the pack?" she offered, wondering if this woman would give her more information.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i think i might... give up everything, just ask me to - by Aria - April 21, 2016, 09:20 AM