Silvertip Mountain Guess who's back!
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Private 
@Mara Susi @Zaria

Steady had found a light in the dark when he had run into Mara Susi. Fitz' death had been hard, but finding her and doing his best to comvince her to come back to Silvertip Mountain had given him hope that some type of normal could be given back to the pack. However, while he had promised her a position in the family, he knew Zaria had the ultimate say, and could send her away just as quickly as Steady had brought her. Steady was fully determined to fight her case, though. 

They came to the borders, and Steady stopped, smiling over at Mara Susi. He thought about calling for Zaria, but it was rare she went very far from the den anymore. With a jerk of his head, Steady motioned Mara Susi to follow him. He trotted quickly, wanting to get to Zaria in a short amount of time instead of lingering in the territory before they went to her. 

He approached the den, stopping several yards away from it. Wait here, he told Mara Susi, before walking towards the opening of the den, lowering his head. Zaria? Are you in there? he asked. He figured there was a good chance, but it was possible she was out for stroll, too. He waited to see.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
Guess who's back! - by Steady - April 21, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Zaria - April 23, 2016, 08:25 AM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Mara Susi - April 23, 2016, 09:40 AM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Steady - April 23, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Zaria - April 24, 2016, 09:28 AM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Mara Susi - April 24, 2016, 01:31 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Steady - April 25, 2016, 07:17 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Zaria - April 27, 2016, 06:10 AM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Mara Susi - April 27, 2016, 02:26 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Steady - April 29, 2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Guess who's back! - by Zaria - May 04, 2016, 04:16 PM